If you’re looking for projects for your children during this difficult time, Burton State Bank is collecting homemade cards, letters, colored pictures and drawings that will be delivered to local nursing facilities.
Help us brighten the days of the residents who cannot receive visitors right now!
Art and letters can be dropped off at our drive thru windows or in our night depository! We will "quarantine" all donations for two weeks before we make deliveries!!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT IN AN EFFORT TO COMPLY WITH CDC RECOMMENDATIONS AND TO PROTECT THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES, ACCESS TO THE BURTON STATE BANK LOBBY WILL BE LIMITED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
IF YOU NEED TO GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR SAFE DEPOSIT BOX OR ANY OTHER LOBBY SERVICE, PLEASE CALL US AT 979-289-3151 TO ARRANGE ENTRY.
Please don’t fall victims to scams during this difficult time!
No one should be contacting you asking for your financial information for any reason at this time.
The stimulus and relief packages being considered by the government have not yet been finalized and no one in the government will CALL you or E-MAIL you to ask for your financial information once the package guidelines are established.
By now it’s clear the level of impact that COVID-19 (coronavirus) is having on society. While there’s nothing Burton State Bank can do to change what’s happened so far, we are doing all that we can to ensure our customers and employees are prepared as the situation progresses. For us, there is currently no higher priority.
We offer the following options and suggestions to assist you with your banking needs during this uncertain time:
- Use a Debit Card Instead of Cash. COVID-19 can be spread by touching contaminated surfaces or objects – such as cash – and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Using your debit card instead of cash could help reduce this risk.
- If you do wish to use cash, please visit our BRAND NEW ATM! The new ATM is user friendly and has additional security features to protect your card information.
- Use our convenient Drive Thru lanes for your basic banking needs.
- Use our Night Depository unit for simple deposits…we will check the safe into which all transactions are delivered periodically throughout the day to ensure that your deposits are posted as quickly as possible.
- Sign up for Online Banking and use our Mobile App to access account information, transfer funds and utilize our Bill Pay service.
- Our staff is available from 8:30 AM until 4 PM each day…give us a call at 979-289-3151 if you have any questions.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation. You may also find additional information about COVID-19 by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov.